I just want to take a moment and remind myself of everything we’ve done today.
- Went to breakfast
- Went for a drive
- Went to Touch a Truck where the kid got sit in the driver’s seat on a school bus and honk the horn, she also got a balloon
- Went for a very short bike ride with the kid in the trailer, just to prove to myself that I can still ride
- Came home and watch part of Lady and the Tramp
- Joe put up a clothesline in the backyard and I then used it to hang the kid’s laundry
- Swimming at Gouldbourn poll where the kid swam by herself back and forth between us
- Joe went out to get propane for the barbecue so we could make beer can chicken for dinner
- Tidied the house
- Made potatoes to go with the chicken from a Pinterest recipe
I feel pretty good about today and our weekend in general. Yesterday we saw friends and had some fun, celebrating the sunshine, and I also managed to get quite a bit of work done. I was tired, and already in my pajamas when I decided I felt like going for a walk, so Joe and I took the dog out around the neighbourhood. The house is fairly neat, we need groceries but we can deal with that, we’ve got tonight’s dinner on the go. After bedtime I should be able to get more work done which will give me a jump on the week ahead. A week in which we have only one thing on the schedule – I will be reading one of my favourite posts at BOLO on Thursday evening.