- Organize the next book swap – (event is here)
- Knit a shawl for my mother (in progress, for Christmas, going pretty well, but #NaNoWriMo might throw me off my deadline)
- Knit a sweater for Joe (in progress, but barely, poor Joe)
- Knit a sweater for myself (now on the needles)
- Use my Photobook Groupon (We have to use Joe’s computer for this, but I have all the photos ready to go)
- Renew Joe’s passport
- Potty train the monkey – in progress
- Attempt freezer cooking
- Get back to yoga
Organize my home office/craft spaceIt’s not perfect, but it doing better. I’ve got some yarn to get rid of, and I’m thinking of getting rid of the sewing machine that I haven’t touched in about two years
- Get back on the treadmill – Got on once this week
- Write for my three special projects – see, the problem with being vague is that I don’t remember which three I was referring to. I’m writing every day, doing pretty well for #NaBloPoMo, #NaNoWriMo, and there are two other things I haven’t done in too long
Get down on the floor and play with my daughterThe kid and I have been crafting up a storm. Turns out she loves to paint as much as she loves colouring with crayons, and stickers are very exciting.
My other goals for 2011 include:
- Hitting 175 lbs – and then to keep going
Being able to make it all the way to my 10th floor office on the stairs
- Consistently having a meal plan so that the whole family is eating healthy food – I’m worried about next week because Joe will be away and I’m not sure what I’m going to be able to handle
Continue to test my knitting skills in my project choices
- Make my way through my ‘to read’ pile (my ever-expanding ‘to-read’ pile) – I re-started The Birth House, which I fell in love with but then put down and got lost.
- Build up my profile at work – Oh work, what is going on there?
Keep blogging, keep tweeting, maintain my connections Organize the second annual Road Hockey Showdown
- Improve my French