After reading Sara’s post at Losing It a little while ago, talking about what she’s been through in one year made me start thinking about where I want to be in one year. I have my lists of what I want to accomplish week to week, I have a life list, but I don’t have a lot of set timelines. Next summer, where do I want to be? What do I want to have done? What about 5 years from now?
In one year:
- I will have lost at least 30 lbs (right now I sit at 205, 30 lbs would be me at my first 175 goal, more would be desirable)
- I will have participated in my second successful NaNoWriMo and my first successful NaBloPoMo
- I will have attended BlogHer and visited New York City (!!)
In five years
- We will be debt free
- We will have a plan for a vacation
- We will have a happy, healthy kid started Grade 1
- Be published, somehow
What do you want to have accomplished in one year or in five?
How about 10 or 20?