- Organize the next book swap
- Knit a shawl for my mother (in progress, for Christmas, going pretty well, but #NaNoWriMo might throw me off my deadline)
- Knit a sweater for Joe (in progress, but barely, poor Joe)
- Knit a sweater for myself (now on the needles)
- Use my Photobook Groupon
- Renew Joe’s passport
- Potty train the monkey – in progress
- Attempt freezer cooking
- Get back to yoga
Organize my home office/craft spaceIt’s not perfect, but it doing better. I’ve got some yarn to get rid of, and I’m thinking of getting rid of the sewing machine that I haven’t touched in about two years
- Get back on the treadmill – I did, and then I got sick and now it’s been three days, so I’m not letting myself off the hook for this one
- Write for my three special projects – see, the problem with being vague is that I don’t remember which three I was referring to. I’m writing every day, doing pretty well for #NaBloPoMo, #NaNoWriMo, and there are two other things I haven’t done in too long
Get down on the floor and play with my daughterAgain, something I’m not done doing, but the kid and I crafted a lot on the weekend. I got her into the paints and we decorated a foam tree and made some ornaments for the grandparents. Definitely something we’ll be doing more.
I feel as though there are things I should be adding to this list, but I can’t think of any right now, I’m sure I’ll come up with more before next week.
My other goals for 2011 include:
- Hitting 175 lbs – and then to keep going
Being able to make it all the way to my 10th floor office on the stairs
- Consistently having a meal plan so that the whole family is eating healthy food – We did a lot better this week, but I’m worry about next week because Joe will be away and I’m not sure what I’m going to be able to handle
Continue to test my knitting skills in my project choices
- Make my way through my ‘to read’ pile (my ever-expanding ‘to-read’ pile) – I haven’t started a new book since I finished Flash and Bones. I need to pick one and get started.
- Build up my profile at work – Oh work, what is going on there?
Keep blogging, keep tweeting, maintain my connections Organize the second annual Road Hockey Showdown
- Improve my French